Below are some highlights for this month.
If this newsletter was shared to you, and you would like to receive it to your inbox, please subscribe here.
HOW TO COPE WITH THE CHANGED BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
The rapid spread of the coronavirus through the world is clearly having an impact on the economy and general business environment in
Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, and the BES-islands.
For most businesses, the crisis has led, or will likely lead to at least a temporary decline in revenues
– so companies that do not react to this situation will undoubtedly put themselves at risk.
Complete article here
DEADLINE for Reporting Foreign Exchange to CBA
Obligation to pay foreign exchange commission for payments abroad.
Payments abroad are defined as:
- Payments with domestic instruments, e.g. cash Afl.
- Payments through the debit of an account denominated in Afl.
- Payments with foreign instruments of payment, e.g. USD/EUR.
- Payments through the debit of a foreign currency account, for example, USD resident account.
- Payments made through the debit of an account denominated in foreign currency held abroad (foreign bank account), or through the debit of a current account with a person or company domiciled abroad (foreign inter-company account), whether electronically or not.
EXTENDED Income Tax Rate Reduction Surrendering Pension
Extended…. income tax rate reduction surrendering self-administered pension (e.g. director’s pension).
|CATC-HCC offers a wide array of Services, including accounting, payroll, legal & compliance, tax, and advisory at fixed fees. A fixed fee arrangement offers peace of mind in knowing that there are no surprise charges.|
For all of the latest news and updates from CATC-HCC, please refer to our News page.