Struggling with the application for wage subsidy at SVb?
Let our professionals do it for you!
What can we do for you?
- We will calculate the May 2020 subsidy your business can expect
- We will calculate the remaining May 2020 payroll cost for your business
- We will calculate the remaining May 2020 payroll cost in case you choose to pay a salary of 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% or 100% of normal salaries
- We will advise you on the best scenario to choose
- We apply for your May 2020 payroll subsidy at SVb
- We will answer your questions relating to the May 2020 payroll subsidy you will receive from SVb
Take into account that the application form for the May subsidy has to be filled in by May 12th.
What information do we need from you?
- The username and password from the SVb portal
- The realized sales in May 2019
- The expected sales in May 2020
Feel free to call us at +297-527-5500 or email Paul Vandormael at email@example.com for more information.
#CATCHCC #Accounting #Advisory #Audit #Compliance #CorporateFinance #Payroll #TaxLegal #Aruba #Bonaire #Curacao #StMaarten