March 16, 2020
Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
Amid the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking serious measures to maintain the highest possible level of client service while protecting our people. Here is our emergency preparedness plan.
Everything we do starts with putting people first. Consequently, we are taking serious precautionary measures to protect the health and well-being of our clients, colleagues, friends, and community. Here is a brief overview of how we are currently responding to the situation:
- Limiting in-person events: We are minimizing our internal and external meetings until further notice. Attendance at large events and conferences is not allowed and staff will not be permitted to work where there has been a confirmed case – if any-, including client work sites.
- Work from Home will be increased: Out of caution, most of our colleagues will be remotely Working from Home (WFH). Our offices will still be open with a bare minimum of staff, to receive the client’s administration and correspondence to secure continuity. In this way, clients can still expect great service from their engagement teams. Our staff has our full support to do what is needed during this time.
- Travel guidance: Our staff will refrain from all business international air travel through March 31, at which point we will reevaluate.
- Monitoring changes: Not only are we highly focused on reports from the WHO, CDC, and other local agencies. We are keeping a close eye on tax-related regulations like extended deadlines and other matters that may impact the needs of our clients.
- Continuing business as usual, with extreme caution: CATC-HCC currently has no plans to halt business. Maintaining the highest level of client service is still imperative. Our staff will continue to work closely with clients and any necessary adjustments will be made with care and reason.
CATC-HCC guidelines will continue to be updated as often as is necessary. We care about your business, and we care about you. We will do everything in our power to continue to provide you with outstanding, uninterrupted service as usual.
For any questions related to the above do not hesitate to contact us.
Management | CATC-HCC